Best rated employers in this industry

1. Groupe Stavibel
  2. Golder Associates Ltd.
  3. BRP
  4. GENIVAR
  5. BPR

Kiewit

Industry: Architectural, Engineering & Related Services

• I've been working for Kiewit for about 16 months now and I can honestly say that it is probably one of the worst employers I've been associated with.
    It is not about the long hours and the fact that you are underpaid. After all this is the construction business and you expect this.
    What I find unacceptable is the management: bullies with very little qualifications who love to bark orders around. I've been in construction business for a number of years and never I have seen such incompetence among upper management.
    However, on a positive note, you can really get a valuable experience working for Kiewit.

Posted on 1 August 2012 by Rater #10 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I totally agree with your comment. Don't expect recognition from Kiewit. No paid overtime, no thank you. No fee time in compensation. Long long hours and bad management with no qualifications.

Posted on 9 February 2013

I agree with your comments, I worked there for about one year and it was definitely the worst employment experience. Management has no respect for employees and there are so many cases of bullying, harassment and discrimination. I'm not sure what you mean by getting a valuable experience, unless you mean what NOT to look for in an employer.

Posted on 13 August 2012