Katz Group/Rexall Pharma Plus

• Rexall pharma-plus has to be the most D E S P I C A B L E company in the retail business. Its management is the most incompetent, they lack vision, business acumen. The company was supposed to be sold and that's why executives tried so hard to cut labor and push patient-focused services beyond reasonable limits. However, their short-sighted policies backfired and they lost much business. To compensate they cut even more hours and pushed for even more unreasonable metrics, the result was a vicious circle of failure. Their would be buyers probably turned them down and that's why their former CEO resigned as he FAILED in selling a functional company. This company is a total mess, and it risks patients lives by not allowing the pharmacist to conduct his job with adequate resources. Its chairman is a vicious businessman who only cares about his pocket getting fatter at the expense of poorer people. It's markup policies on prescriptions is a ripoff, and I feel shame for the amounts of money I had to extract from the ignorant and simple-minded customers who didn't diligently check how the company was taking money that they shouldn't have paid considering their medical plans and the competition. Their Patient-focused services do NOT meet guidelines, and it is a ripoff from the government too.

Posted on 23 January 2015 by Rater #29 | Flag as inappropriate