• I worked at this small company for a while, and I can tell you first-hand that it is definitely NOT what its president (and his band of boring brothers) present the firm to be. This is a marketing firm where old, tired, dinosaurs (who were dead-ended in the client-side jobs they once held) go to "pretend" to know what they are doing. Clients who are smart and capable and passionate see this firm for what it is - an old, tired, sad, pathetic joke - just like its mindless, mediocre, conceited founder. I left because I got tired of taking clients' money for recycled work that was not worth a penny. This is the worn-out, creaky, grey-haired, old-guard of the marketing world. This tiny agency is doomed to continue to repeat its errors and its feeble work - unless the senior managers retire and let some fresh, new leadership take over.

Posted on 14 October 2011 by Rater #2 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Maybe someone could please tell the JSA management team that it is not 1995 anymore! Please!

Posted on 22 December 2011

Love the description of this place as: "Worn-out, creaky, grey-haired, old-guard of the marketing world". Could not have said that better myself actually and I had better get out of here before I become one of them.

Posted on 7 December 2011