ISM Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Centre d'appels, Service clientèle

• More layoffs...this has been happening continually since 2015. The $$ savings on laying off employees has disappeared into a black hole. There is no respect for employees. You're just a number unless you're part of the "friends and family" team. ISM's parent company IBM, is also losing money and is laying off people in the thousands.
    Having worked here for many years I can say that this was once a good company to work for and highly respected within the province but no more. Most governement organizations don't want to do business with ISM and for all the 'talk' we haven't made much headway outside of the province.

As long as the current CEO and "his friends" remain at the top I don't expect any brighter days for ISM.

I feel sorry for those left behind as more work is piled on them from those who were let go because their position was eliminated.

If you can financially afford to leave then get out now before this company folds.
    If you can't financially afford to leave start getting your resume out there There are other good companies who will appreciate your talent.

Publié le 10 mai 2018 par Évaluateur #58 | Signaler comme inapproprié