ISM Canada

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career in virtually any area under the IT umbrella. Excellent group of people to work with, including great mentorship from senior employees. Benefits and wages are at the top of the industry. Would definitely recommend working for this company.

Posted on 28 March 2012 by Rater #14 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Comment 3 hits dangerously close to home. If you have been at ISM long enough you will understand just what I mean. Its amazing how some staff got promoted over others. Makes you really think how? I'd leave the rest the readers imagination.

Posted on 1 September 2012

I'm not sure what the complaints are all about, the key to doing well at ISM is simple, treat working there like being in prison. What do I mean? Simply put you either bend over or get on your knees and do as your told. As long as your willing to take it, you will do fine at ISM. You might be sore, but at least you have a job.

Posted on 31 August 2012

Obviously a fake rater planted by ISM. All negative comments on this site are specific and have examples while the 2 positive comments are very vague and general. Nice try ISM. Try instead in improving your company.

Posted on 31 August 2012

You must of worked in the upper echelons. My experience was the total opposite. When i first joined ISM i was excited about the mentorship program. I could not get any mentorship going. No one i talked to knew about that program, or could tell me who to talk to about it, even contacts listed in the ISM intranet page. I think ISM is probably a great place for senior management people as they all take care of each other. Lower rank employees are treated as a disposable resource to discard when depleted. Which is very unfortunately as ISM had an opportunity to retain some real smart and educated staff that would've really helped them in the long run.

Posted on 27 August 2012