ISM Canada

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I jumped ship about 4 years ago and I had to check this site again for any updates that this company has changed, not that I really expected any different from what I read. I'm getting a good laugh at the comments but yet a little sad for the people still working for them. Some people stay hoping for change, some because they have been working for the HA's for a long time, and some because they must like abuse or they are in management. I knew ISM would lose the contract even though they tried to make the employees think otherwise, and FYI ISM no one believe you bull crap you were trying to feed them. I wish the all the best for a smooth transaction to the new employer that is getting the contract and I hope everyone finally get treated with the respect and supportive for the management staff that you all deserve. Good luck my fellow Ex-ISM’ers, and I hope ISM crash and burn like they deserve.

Posted on 7 August 2019 by Rater #61 | Flag as inappropriate