ISM Canada

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• If you are losing a war, you don't punish the soldiers and fire the lieutenants. Yet that is what ISM does on a regular basis.
    If you have a tree with rot, you don't cut off the branches hoping to solve the problems. You need to cut it off at the trunk. Yet that is what ISM does on a regular basis.
    Another lieutenant (regional manager) has been let go, but ISM is still holding on the little general at the top who is causing all of the issues. Cut the tree off at the trunk! Get rid of the little Napoleon (and his little group of yes-men) and get some people in place who understand customer service. Then maybe something positive will come out of this unholy mess.

Posted on 8 June 2016 by Rater #52 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Most of the staff are aware exactly how ISM gets green stats month after month when all of us can see red stats day after day most days. I am not sure why staff even get emails about it anymore. I guess management really does think staff are that stupid.

Posted on 11 June 2016