iQor

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• i agree, the job is extremly underpaid, almost pathetically so, and they have little to no bonus structure. they hire students and expect professionality but it doesn't really start from the administration. every now and then they makes us crazy with the "new rules" they just put out, which nobody follows then simply come back with them again like a viscious cycle. when there is one agent who doesn't do a good job, they punish the whole freeking team, like i care that the guy next to me is lazy, i'm doing my job. and it seems that it doesn't really matter how lazy the supervisers are, they get to keep their job anyway (i'm thinkng of someone in particular). they like to promote themselves as a good company, but i have never worked for a company so disorganized. when it comes to advertising, there's unlimited money, but no way should you consider asking for a raise, cus you don't work up to their standards, whatever those are 'cus they seem to shift endlessly. i give them an F for failure!

Posted on 19 September 2009 by Rater #4 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

there is a lack of professionalism in every department. the lack of clarity and exact definition of each job and superviser's responsibilities lend to an atmosphere of anarchy in the workplace. however, the agents are very friendly amongst each other and stick together.

Posted on 21 September 2009