home depot canada

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• Worked @ HD for 6 years, fulltime. If I had a wedding or anything to attend on a weekend, forget it. I had to find someone to take my shift, or it was NO, so I learned not to ask, I would just call in sick. The scheduling was horrible, I could work to close (10pm plus and hour to clean up-so 11pm) and be scheduled for 7AM the next morning. Your whole life is HD, because of the scheduling, you cant make plans. Managers (married) were having affairs with other managers and employees. If you're a hard worker, they just pile more work on you-the doggers do nothing and get away with it. The pay is crap. The air is dirty, people going off sick with horrible illnesses. Management is lazy and fake. They call everyone "grunts". Stressed to the max with customers and no staff, and the ones that were there, were lazy, always taking off somewhere.(guess I don't blame them) I loved my "job", but not HD. Not a great place to work. Shame really..

Posted on 27 March 2017 by Rater #37 | Flag as inappropriate