home depot canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Centre d'appels, Service clientèle

• I gave them 3 years of my life and they fire me because of a bs contractor complained because I had an attitude, but the customer didn't state how rude he was with me and how he cursed me out!! Management sucks, they never stick up for their employees, and all they do is sit in receiving, walk around the store and maybe know what's going in, they walk with their heads to the ceiling because they are so out of the loop, they don't wear aprons and the only time they do wear them or who work is when you have district in the building! And if they aren't doing what I last write then you can find them siting outside smoking cigarettes all day!! It has to be by far the worst retailer out there. Sometimes they will deny your lunch, break because they don't have coverage. Also when you had received around 20-25 cashiers and they all disappear within a month, that says a lot, my store was extremely busy and they would schedule 2 people to work register, self checkout and returns, ohhhh we must be magician's!! If you can stay away from that place it's a joke!! Work at Walmart, it's probably better then the bs 9.25 they start you at!!

Publié le 26 septembre 2015 par Évaluateur #34 | Signaler comme inapproprié