home depot canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Centre d'appels, Service clientèle

• Poverty wages, incompetence, indifference, and an absolute lack of communication. If you have 2 other jobs on the side, then sure, go for a job at Home Depot. If not? Keep moving. They claim the wages are competitive; perhaps if we're talking about competing with sweat-shops in India then, yes, I guess they are somewhat competitive. But in truth, you'll be earning a tad more than what welfare offers. Want a set schedule? Tough. You can't plan ahead as even the "set" schedules are changed almost every second day by management "voluntelling" you that you can't work this day or you have to put up with another change that destroys your week. Benefits? HA!!!! Full-time hours? Bigfoot is less of a myth than the full-time HD employee. Co-workers? Some are okay, the rest are untrustworthy and VERY irritating. Don't have knee or back problems yet? Then just wait, they'll be coming 'round the corner. This leads me to my last point. We have 2 other people in our department who are technically elderly and have knee/back issues.....but aren't allowed to sit at all aside from tiny breaks spaced hours apart. That kind of callous disregard for employee comfort is just one of many reasons to skip past that online ad for employment at Home Deplorable.....I mean Depot.

Publié le 5 février 2015 par Évaluateur #32 | Signaler comme inapproprié