griffin canada

Industry: Metal, Metallic, Mineral Products

• I noticed that Griffin is hiring many production workers. I was considering applying and found these reviews. It appears that I should not bother with a company like this! Is that why they are hiring due to the turn over ?

Posted on 13 April 2012 by Rater #42 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I worked there and lasted 2 weeks. They treat people like shit, no proper guidance, lots of profanity and disrespect from supervisors who are suppose to be your leader or trainer. I had enough and got out. I also notified safe work as this place is not safe. The people just dont give a shit and put you in a line of danger!

Posted on 2 May 2012

worst place i ever worked sure glad i got a job at wallmart don`t have to deal with those creep foremen anymore

Posted on 26 April 2012

you will be forced to work every weekend if you like it or not

Posted on 25 April 2012

yes stay away management is crazy

Posted on 24 April 2012

stay away terrible place and you will be working every weekend

Posted on 15 April 2012

All the answers to your question and more are in the comments that you read. These comments come from past and present workers (except some from bag-lickers and company reps). As a past worker, I find these correct. But, the choice is still your's.

Posted on 14 April 2012