griffin canada

Industry: Metal, Metallic, Mineral Products

• Management: just a bunch of bully tactic losers with no skills. Yet at their meetings, they say nothing in fear of being reprimanded. Cowards.........Then there are the working whiners who bitch about the place, but don't move on, even the skilled? But I do feel sorry for the ones that need the job, but got stuck in all the bullshit! Keep looking, improve yourself and make the move. YOU won't regret it. There is a life outside of that shithole. Good Luck

Posted on 11 January 2012 by Rater #34 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

To Comment 7

You are ever so clever. You must be the most popular guy in your trailer park. It is a good thing that there are not many like you in this world, would be real sad if you pass this stuff down to your kids.

Posted on 11 February 2012

To comment #7

I'm Embarrassed for you. Most people stop talking that way when they become adults. Everyone understands you don't like working there, make yourself happy and move on.

Posted on 10 February 2012

you have to use your head to get a-head in griffin. just look at all the management in their "assumed positions".

Posted on 4 February 2012

that baglicker who wrote comment #7 must figure he gets all his intelligence from an abundance of protein he takes in daily. hope he doesn't get pricked to hard, be a big mess.

Posted on 4 February 2012

To comment #7
You definitely portray management or wanna-be traits within your mediocre comment which seems to bring out your disposition in character. I understand that you want to protect your fellow comrades from any abuse (written or physical). After all, they brought you into their mist and groomed you to what you are today. I'm certain that you show them gratitude every day with open arms, legs and those piss flaps on your face.
Now let's look ahead into your future. Are you still with me or did I lose you?
1) You'll have the potential to be a great sales person, by selling all those pearl necklaces that you so devotedly received for your services.
2) Or, you can be a terrific goalie with the NHL, since your tonsils stopped more shots than anyone in the league.
Seriously, you do have a terrific future ahead of you and behind you, use it wisely as you do.
Now that we understand each other, this will be my last rebuttal with you as it's getting late, and you definitely can't seem to correspond or formulate an interesting rebuttal. Please put away your crayons get raggedy Andy and get a good night's sleep. Because you'll have to start using your head again tomorrow, don't let those ram-rods down, and keep up the good work ol chap.
P.S.
I tried for a management job there, but I just didn't have it in me.
Better under a rock than a desk, that's what I live by.

Posted on 2 February 2012

To comment #5: Tracking you, good one! We both know that there is only room for one under that big rock you crawl out from under each morning! Duelling you is no challenge. Don't show up to a gun fight with a pea shooter. If you pooled the brains of your entire family you might make one idiot!

Posted on 1 February 2012

To comment #2: You can't handle anything higher than Grade 4 with such a lame rebuttal. "we" ( you must be management )

Posted on 31 January 2012

Grade 4 english and grammer. Since when did you grow any balls to speak, or did somebody from management "allow" you?
Tracking me?...you have too much time on your hands, and "no life"!

Posted on 29 January 2012

The place is filled with whiners.

Posted on 24 January 2012

bottom line they treat their employees as shit

Posted on 18 January 2012

Well said for grade 4 english and grammar. I'm sure we will be tracking you down at NASA.

Posted on 17 January 2012