Best rated employers in this industry

1. wordans.com
  2. Swimco
  3. Cintas
  4. L'Oréal
  5. Aldo Group

Groupe Aldo

Industry: Textile, Clothing, Leather, Lux, Cosmetic

• Plenty has been said already of the HEAD OFFICE in VILLE SAINT LAURENT...I will add my own experience...EVery member of the HR department is a incompetent fool. Their social skills are in the negative and I don't care where you got your stupid HR degree, that doesn't translate into having quality interpersonal skills. Their methods of recruiting is pure sh1t. I had to do my interview in the hallway as the RH dumbass did not even bother securing a conference room. This after asking me to move our initial encounter to one hour later in the day as poor girl had OTHER sh1t to do. Real classy!! The head office is a collection of some of the dumbest women this city has to offer. Extremely poor social skills. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SHT A$$ COMPANY!

Posted on 28 September 2012 by Rater #47 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

speaking of classy...obviously you did not get the job. perhaps you need to review your social skills because you sound as if the only place your language would permit you to work is on a farm...incredible!

Posted on 9 June 2014