Best rated employers in this industry

1. wordans.com
  2. Swimco
  3. Cintas
  4. L'Oréal
  5. Aldo Group

Groupe Aldo

Industry: Textile, Clothing, Leather, Lux, Cosmetic

• i worked at spring for 2 years. i hated every moment of it. i only got hours because i was a keyholder. everybody else was stuck with 5 -10 hours. my manager was a doorknob. he had no life and would go as far as to call you every hour to 'check up on the store' no trust in his employees. The store was audited almost every year for the past 13 years. internal theft was astounding and would go on for months. DO NOT WORK HERE.

Posted on 31 August 2012 by Rater #30 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

i agree 100% with you, i was promised so many things that Aldo cannot keep such as full time hours and becoming full time. I was stuck as a part timer for years and i made the best selling list and when i asked for a key holder position or higher they just kept saying " we will talk to u later about it" lmfao Aldo is a joke, no one should ever accept the job from them, the only reason they take people so easy is because people keep quitting...

honestly dont work for them unless you really want to hate ur life... and have no future career. Thank god i quit and got a real life.

Posted on 6 September 2012