Fenety Marketing

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• my first call center and my last call center. i was fired after 4 weeks for not making $800 a night from calling people and begging for money for the legion. everyone in my training class was having a hard time but no one helped me out i was told that some people just cant do the job.
    (...).

Posted on 30 March 2009 by Rater #11 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This employer is one if the best employers i've ever had, and people that can't hack it in the real world tend to be a little bitter when things don't work out. The comment posted earlier is completely negative, comming from some one that likely goes from job to job never happy with anything. Hopefully they find an employer out there some day that makes them happy.

Posted on 14 October 2010

As the only student employee of Fenety Marketing, I have to say, they are by far the best employers I have ever been through. They fully compensate you for putting in extra effort and stepping up. As a part time, they allow me to work whenever I choose. Mark Fenety has established a wonderful company, and I enjoy working for them! -jledge

Posted on 26 December 2009

after reading the negative and positve postings, it's easy to determine that all the negative comments are coming from the same individual. The consistent mentioning of $800/ night. This number is a base amount given to rookies to let them know what is required of them.
Jobs are hard to find in this economy, and any sales enviroment takes a certain ability to do...well that is.
Is the training procedure top notch? no it is a work in progress. Is this company perfect ? Nope i can't think of any work place that is.
But i can tell you this. This company has a heart bigger then is being portrayed here. An employee of Fenety that had been with the company for 5years plus passed away last year he was only 35. And not only did the company close for the first time in it's history for the day of the funeral, but it also honoured this individual by having a team put together in his honour for Run for the Cure. It now also has an annual softball tourney in his name, and has created a special award in his name recognizing an employee for being professional supportive and all around positive influence on the sales floor. Yeah that sounds like something a greedy corrupt company who is only concerned about the bottom line would do. no heart there? Seriously move on you failed.

Posted on 8 April 2009

i agree. i was in the same boat. hired and fired within a month. this is a lousy company. they try to promote that they raise money for charity, but they get a cut from the money raised, or else they wouldnt do it. (...)

Posted on 30 March 2009