Fenety Marketing

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I think the ones that are bragging about the company are just afraid to say the truth and that is fine, but I have heard and seen first hand how this company works and they are not a good company to work for, they expect you to make a quota, even in time of the way people are being let go from there jobs, there just is not any money out there, people are struggling and this company does not care about their employers,,, i was there for over a year and I seen a lot of things, they even gamble at work...

Posted on 13 February 2009 by Rater #9 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

high turnover for those who can' t come to terms that with any business comes repsonsibilities. There is a large group of "sales" people there who have over 5 to 10 years of service. Almost 2 million dollars of funds were raised last year alone for the many clients which this company represents. You are rewarded for good work and recognized not only with awards and prizes, but with respect from your peers. Is it perfect? no... but show me a "sales" enviroment where you can choose to be a slacker and get by. Yes there are tough times in the global economy, but in an industry that depends on the kindness and charity of others, it takes professionals like those who work at Fenety to step up to the challenge and be all the can to make sure that many of the clients we represent can continue to do the work they need to, to be active in the community.
Don't believe me goto our website, read the testamonials of groups like Child Find, and Crime Stoppers, or the Royal Canadian Legion.
Get over yourself cause you couldn't cut it in a sales enviroment.

Posted on 14 February 2009

this person is right,, Of coarse people are not going to be up front alot of them are scared and they know that if they are not bring in the money they will be let go, that is why there is such a turn over

Posted on 13 February 2009