Fenety Marketing

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• Do not work for this company! This place is bad. There is a reason why there are so many negative postings on this site. Mark Fenety is from the US. He is a talented business man who has made a huge profit, 80% of what people give to Fenety marketing is eaten up in running the organization. Hmm... 80%. That explains the big elaborate Xmas parties. Type in Fenety Marketing News on google. I saw that last post about the Veterans, a good number of people you are nagging on the phone year after year, month after month are unsuspecting veterans and seniors who are on a tight budget, and they don't realize they are giving to 6 different campaigns a year... where is the honor in that? But they do campaigns on seniors abuse. That is seniors abuse a little bit don't you think? Guess it depends on which way you spin it, and which side of the telephone you are on. Shame on you. I quit this past year, and I don't regret it for a minute.

Posted on 6 November 2015 by Rater #20 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This posting seems a bit harsh, but I agree with the whole 80% part, I saw on the news that they're under investigation about it. They built a huge brand new building not long ago, I guess it all fits into the money they collect from people right? Spending a huge sum of money to build a huge new building, and they take 80% of the money from people and don't mention it on calls. That's not right. I'm a hard working single mom, I don't want any part of that.

Posted on 6 November 2015