Fenety Marketing

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• As an employee of over 2 years, I will say that it is a bad place to work. The people who work there get high on their lunch brakes and management doesn't really mind as they are all very close friends who get drunk together at least once a week, with the supervisor organizing it. They preach about bullying on every call to raise money for these causes, yet they bully fellow employees. They make fun of each other and watch offensive youtube videos and play poker 4 times a shift, with pots as much as $400 to $500 at a time at least twice a week. If you don't mind an atmosphere dominated by ego driven, competitive, hypocritical sales people, then apply at Fenety Marketing, you wont be disappointed.

Posted on 29 June 2015 by Rater #17 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I agree with this comment it is a terrible place to work and yes a lot do come back in from break higher than a kite and one of these people are a superviser,
that has no professional skills what so ever....very poor example to set as a superviser, who is high most of the time.The coworkers are also very rude and talk about everyone behind their backs.This company is definetly a poorly run business and no wonder they have a difficult time keeping staff. I would never recommend this place to anyone unless of course you are a stoner...then you would fit in perfectly.

Posted on 30 May 2016

I would have to agree, its hard to work in a place with the smell of pot every time someone walks buy you. Plus everyone smokes it seems. Everyone seems very stressed out all the time, slamming things around. I didn't like that place either!

Posted on 6 November 2015