• Don’t bother joining this place, not worth it. Employees gets exploited in almost everything and they get looked down on. It’s the main reason I left this place, many co-workers left as well and can’t expect any new workers like this. They need to understand that employees are important for the business and can’t succeed without them, if they don’t treat them right, off course they will leave.

They think that they own their employees and hates it when they leave. Once you give them resignation notice; they will hate you, make your notice period difficult, and lie/talk bad about you behind your back after you leave.

Posted on 26 September 2020 by Rater #10 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Mafia-like organization where once you join this company, you may never leave. However, you can choose to leave if you want because everyone has free will and it's nothing the employer can do about it. When it comes to resignation, it's better if nobody gives them any notice at all as they don't deserve any and just leave right away.

Posted on 11 October 2020