Enterprise location d’autos

• This company is basically a "good company", their business model is good. Bring employees in at the bottom and let them work their way to the top (rarely happens). Very successful as far as being the largest rental company in North America, and probably the world. As a management trainee your basically just a lowly retail employee, they say you need a degree to work there, not the case, at least not until you become a Branch Manager or above. Its a retail position that pays slightly more than working in a typical retail setting. I worked on average more than 50 hours a week. Was paid only an hourly wage while my assistant manager and branch manager, left early, did less work. and they were paid salary plus commission. They make you wear a suit, and then tell you to shovel snow, wash cars...basically destroy your clothes. Work/Life Balance is a joke there. You are basically stressed out trying to sell all the time to customers, when you know most of the time, the product or service, or any other added feature is basically a scam to get more money out of them. If you can avoid working for this company, then please do so. If it is the only job that you can get at the moment, then take it, and still continue your search for another position. I lasted almost 2 years, and after the first 6 months, I wanted out.

Posted on 14 December 2010 by Rater #22 | Flag as inappropriate