Enterprise location d’autos

• This is the first job I've ever had where I actually look forward to going to work every day, because you never know exactly what tasks will be thrown your way each day. This keeps it interesting, as well as allowing you to learn about all aspects of the business.

More importantly, the management team and structure are great, and you get recognized on a regular basis if you deserve it. The only thing that can hold you back from getting promoted is your own complacency, which motivates you to work hard, and also to take pride in your work. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Posted on 21 August 2008 by Rater #4 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Enterprise is only doing injustice to their employees by not paying them all the hours that they work for specially the Chelsea andministration branch, she is there to rob the employees. The day I left this company was the best the of my life. And she's still robbing the employees at Logan airport.

Posted on 2 April 2011