Elemental Data Collection Inc.

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I worked at EDCI for 1 year (end of 2013-beginning of 2015) and even though the job itself isn't difficult, the training, the environment and work ambiance makes it absolutely horrible. Only reason I stayed was because of the fact that the scheduling was so flexible. The job itself isn't difficult, provided they gave proper training - which they do not. The training is too short and abstract, so already the interviewers are at a disadvantage. Also, instead of having an encouraging and helpful work environment, it's usually stressful and demeaning. (Most of) The staff has absolutely ZERO coaching and people skills which renders their "feedback" useless because the interviewers don't want to hear it anymore. Also, you can give all the advice in the world but if someone doesn't want to do a survey, it's NOT THE INTERVIEWERS FAULT. In early 2014 I was promoted to supervisor and that's when I started seeing that the problem really stems from upper management. There's a lack of respect and communication from upper-management to the supervisors which trickles down to the interviewers. It's a real shame because they have good ideas and good people. It's just a horribly run company.

Posted on 15 April 2015 by Rater #101 | Flag as inappropriate