Elemental Data Collection Inc.

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I HATE HATE ELEMENTAL, I wish this wasn't my first real job. They lost my pay stub, didn't get a shift for a really long time calming it was because of my last shift performance( lies) I haven't gotten a shift for weeks but they still put that as an excuse. And what I hated the most was going every week to give my work schedule when I know they WON'T give me any shifts.
    It was so bad I hated going to work(i would be so depressed on my way to work). It's just, going to work where ppl hang up on you and make you feel like shit it's just...and the supervisors , they have such UNREALISTIC expectations, they make it sound so easy, IT IS NOT, NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE LONG ASS SURVEYS. WE HAVE TO BEG AND HARASS THE PPL. and they make it sound like the problem is from the employees, it's not. I know and they know too they wouldn't do a survey if they were called at their home, so why assume strangers would easily agree to do it and if they don't it's automatically our fault.
    OMG the breaks, they don't tell exactly when your break is I just assumed sometimes and when out. But my first week, I worked for 6 hrs no break. I asked the supervisor, she said soon. and then I asked another one again and they said there were no more breaks, they were finished. But they kept saying "oh you will go next" .
    They don't respect the employees, I HATE ELEMENTAL. IT'S THE WORST JOB EVER

Posted on 13 September 2014 by Rater #86 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

It's called work for a reason. If it was easy, they wouldn't pay you and everything would be kittens and unicorns. Welcome to the real world. Re the breaks, they tell you when you sign in, what break group you are in, and within that hour you choose your own time; if you miss your break while completely one of the long studies, they take that into account and let you take it right after that. And of course most people don't do the surveys, that's why you're only expected (generally) to get a small number of completes out of the 40-60 calls you're making in an hour.

Posted on 12 November 2014