EARLS

Industry: Accommodation, Food Services

• The worst place I have ever worked at. I was underpaid (paid less than all the other staff there, and was never given a reason to why that was when asked), I was not tipped out so was making less than minimum wage. Also the management was terrible. They were rude to the staff that worked there, didn't care about anything except themselves and their 'friends' in the restaurant. I was told when I was hired that there would be opportunity for me to advance to serving. When I asked about it a few months later, I was told I wouldn't advance to be a server because I didn't have a large enough clientele, my dress code could be better and I didn't wear accessories that made me stand out or enough of them. (...). I would never work here again, for any amount of money.

Posted on 5 May 2012 by Rater #16 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Rater18 - This is one of the worst restaurants for selling sex. The charts they have for the dress code the dresses are about the knees. This restaurant, they're just barely past the underwear.

Posted on 3 July 2012

hey I am doing a project on restaurants selling sex. Would be ok if I asked you a few questions?

Posted on 20 June 2012