EARLS

Industry: Accommodation, Food Services

• Okay so this is my second time working for EARLS. The first time was when I was much younger and so I had probably a different point of view about it, and I was probably quite naive. I am Red Seal certified. I basically took this job because there weren't any others.

First off, the man-ag-eme-nt is LOUSY. And I don't mean just BAD I mean LOUSY. (...). This is a company that CLAIMS to give people fair opportunity to advance etc but its not true. People are promoted based on friendships and not merit or skill. (...)

Maybe other locations are better but this one (Victoria Bay Center) is definitely the WORST restaurant I have ever worked in and I've worked for some doozies in my day. As far as I'm concerned they would be wise to fire the entire management and start fresh.

As soon as I can find another job I'm GONE. Its been tough due to the state of the economy.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

Posted on 18 March 2011 by Rater #15 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

What you need to do is send in Hells Kitchen Chef Ramsey to scream and kick some ass to shape everyone up. I watched the TV shows and Chef Ramsey is very scary and intimidating when he is mad.

Posted on 27 November 2011