EARLS

Industry: Accommodation, Food Services

• I've worked at Earls as part of the FOH team for around a year now. I will honestly say there is nothing redeeming about working at earls. I consider myself a hard and dedicated worker, and I make minimum wage (my starting wage) after over a year. Almost everyone is treated as disposable, and management has no issue firing people over a difference of opinion. I would estimate the turn over rate is around 50%. There is no recognition, and no feedback is given unless its negative.
    Its nearly impossible to book time off in the summers, and priority is given to the manager's "favorites." The atmosphere at earls is exclusive and clique-y. The only holidays staff get off are Christmas Day and New Years Day. It is forbidden to book most other holidays off through the year, including valentines day, mothers day, and canada day.
    I'm embarrassed to tell people I work at Earls.
    In short, if you are considering working for earls, be prepared to sell them your soul and get nothing return.

Posted on 25 June 2020 by Rater #31 | Flag as inappropriate