Dollarama

• Dollarama is run by a bunch of bullies who care about no one but themselves and money in their pockets. The safety of the hardworking employees is not even a slight concern. Issues can be brought up again and again with not even an attempt to resolve them. Management at store level is terrible and the district manager hires bullies just like himself to run things. I used to enjoy working for Dollarama when I started 3.5 years ago but it is a struggle to even make myself go into my shifts now. I can't believe that this company gets away with treating their staff like this and breaking many health and safety rules on top of human rights violations. This company needs to take a serious look at the way they run things and train their management on how to properly manage with respect and integrity. Running a business by making people work and do things out of fear of losing their jobs or having shifts cut is not the way to go. Store morale has never been lower and many really good dedicated employees are getting fed up with constantly being treated like this. Dollarama needs help.

Posted on 10 May 2017 by Rater #121 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This is the third time I’ve tried to leave a comment that is my email address

Posted on 1 December 2017

I had a very bad experience at the south Surrey store by Superstore. The district manager was literally yelling and bulling the staff member. His language was very inappropriate. How horrible for that staff person! I can’t imagine how horrible it must be to work there! I luv Dollarama but I refuse to give any more money to a store that treats their employees so disrespectfully.

Posted on 1 December 2017

I would have to say this is the worst place I’ve ever shopped at! The District Manager was literally yelling at the worker and used inappropriate language. Not what a customer wants to hear! I felt so badly for the staff person I felt like slapping that guy and telling him off!