Dollarama

• Schizophrenic management, unbalanced workload, horrible clientele, horrendous pay, incredible income disparity between staff, unsafe work conditions. Possibly the most stressful job I have ever had, which says a lot considering the actual tasks should be ridiculously easy to accomplish. Store politics, poor scheduling and incompetent management make the simple things almost impossible to accomplish. Also, a massive problem with staff working regularly before and after shifts off the clock to finish assigned tasks, often in fear of losing hours or missing out on advancement within the company over "poor productivity."

Posted on 18 October 2016 by Rater #117 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

WOW! You must have been one of my co-workers! I have been in the work force for 40yrs and have never experienced anything like this company. My hard working co-workers and myself, the ones who stayed after hours with no pay, were getting hours cut. I guess they figured we would work more off the clock, guessed wrong, Bye!

Posted on 7 December 2016