Dollarama

• If there was a 0 star option that would be the best for Dollarama. Do yourself a favour and never, ever, ever work for this greedy company. They have ridiculous expectations for staff and they pay crap and treat you worse then crap. They don't care about you at all, it's all about $$$$$$$. They act like its a high end, high class store with what they expect of staff. It's a piece of crap dollar store. I finally left after many years and I couldn't be happier. All the staff is miserable and it's understandable. Farm animals are treated better. There's a major management problem including time theft, product theft, lazy, and the list goes on. Managers hiring their friends and then spending all day chatting in the office. I could write forever about this place and none of it would be good. When people would come in to apply I'd tell them to run for the door. Do NOT work for Dollarama unless you want to lose your joy for life and become a very unhappy person.

Posted on 8 April 2016 by Rater #110 | Flag as inappropriate