Digital Extremes

Industry: IT: Software

• Having been here for a few years, I’d have to say the work/family balance I’m provided is second to none. I work hard and yes, I crunch, but as someone else pointed out, work is what you make it. I can honestly say I’ve never wanted to work for anyone as hard as I have for this company. I look forward to every day, knowing that what I contribute is appreciated, that my words are listened to and that I get to work alongside an amazing group of talented individuals. The perks are amazing, the assistance for relocating from anywhere outside of London is remarkable and the projects we work on are awesome. I’m hard pressed to complain.

Posted on 17 March 2008 by Rater #50 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

sadly there's no-one left at DE who worked on that project , other than management. So who is 'we' ?

Posted on 20 March 2008

We got a month off then too. And a month off after previous games finished.

Posted on 19 March 2008

The entire month off was owed to you after no end of time off for the project after Pariah.

Posted on 18 March 2008

Agreed, but well, after you leave DE you suddently have some time to waste, and management is always wasting time so... i just hope people there dont have to crunch because of the time wasted with this posts too.

Posted on 17 March 2008

You do know that outside of the people who actually work / worked at DE that not many people are going to read this stuff? The amount of time management is putting into these Stepford Posts is disturbing.

Posted on 17 March 2008

If you thing the projects you have been working on in the past years (pariah) and maybe 25 versions of Dark Sector are awesome, you clearly have low standards. Nothing wrong with that, there's places for all of us.

Posted on 17 March 2008

I'll back that up. I crunched some near the end for a couple months. But I also just got an entire month off in ADDITION to my other 3 weeks of holidays this year.