• The problems at dahl are all because the management is a joke. They don't have a 5 minute plan so forget a 5 year plan

Posted on 9 October 2019 by Rater #65 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

dont give up hope. 1 monkey is gone. the other will follow

Posted on 14 October 2019

Maybe it's because I'm of the Baby Boomer generation and have a different perspective on things, but I've worked in factories all my life and have seen the best and worst that it has to offer (I brought the Union into my last place for many of the reasons that I see on the ratings for Dahl Valve) so I understand why you might not be happy there, but there comes a time when you have to look at what you've got and either appreciate what this company is giving you, which may not be the greatest, but may be a lot better than what another company will provide (if there is anyone even hiring at the moment, that is). I understand where you're coming from, believe me, but this company, for better or worse, is providing employment for you and many others so it may be time to either make the best of your current situation, show some loyalty to Dahl, or move on.

Posted on 11 October 2019