• Very bad bosses most commonly do the following.

Love brownnosers, tattletales, and relatives who report to them about their employees' behavior.

Use disciplinary measures inappropriately when simple, positive communication would correct the problem. Bad bosses ignore employees until there is a problem, and then they pounce.

Speak loudly, rudely, one-sidedly to staff. Bad bosses don't provide the opportunity for staff to respond to accusations and comments. They intimidate people and allow other employees to bully employees. A bad boss frequently talks right over an employee who has put aside their fear and attempted to communicate.

Take credit for the successes and positive accomplishments of employees. They are equally as quick to blame employees when something goes wrong. They throw employees under the bus loudly and in public whenever they need to cover for their own poor performance or lack of leadership and follow through.

Sums up our new VP nicely

Posted on 24 May 2019 by Rater #53 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Yea things are at an all time low here

Posted on 24 May 2019