Coca-Cola Ltee

Industry: Food, Beverage, Tobacco

• I work there. Drove a truck for 8+ years. Money is good but you earn every penny. Equipment is old and junk, mostly 1999 !! No A/C in a truck that you work out of 10 + hrs, in the city!!!
    That management core has only advancement on their minds. Biggest turn over of supervisory management- once they experience the upper layer, the good ones leave. They care less about the customer, less about you. New insane shift hrs. No concern for your family life. Union management is in bed with management. Zero help on any front. Stay away.

Posted on 9 April 2012 by Rater #6 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Well at least you didn't waste any money on an education !

Posted on 4 October 2012

Helpers? Not where we work.Plus we are delivery drivers- not your help. I run into customers like you everday who think we only deliver to one customer a day and you write our paychecks. Maybe you should try it -800 to 1000 cases most days and in 90* heat....nice and cushy.
No, nevermind, stay in your store where you belong.

Posted on 30 September 2012

Really ??? every time they deliver to my store, there's 2 guys for one pallet of pop. And even then, they complain about having to put it away. Seems like a pretty cushy, overpaid job to me !

Posted on 10 August 2012