Coca-Cola Ltee

Industry: Food, Beverage, Tobacco

• I worked for coca-cola refreshments in the call centre in brampton. I was great at first i love it. I t was a great place to be until... they brought the american aspects within the coca-cola canada environment that didn't work! they had something called Coaching and we had 2 members that would listen to your call and grade you like you were in school and their expectations are way to high and sometimes not achievable. If you don't succeed and pass you are basically terminated.... as well as now they have a point system if your late you get 2 points off if you forget to swipe in 1 point off etc and you only have 10 points for the year they treat people like young kids and they try to make the call centre not to portal each an every individual more like make you into a ROBOT!!! i won't ever recommend this company to anyone to work in the call centre it is very hard to move up in the company because they only pick and choose who "they want" and with their grading system it basically causes a barrier so you cannot excel and grow within the company but just mostly keep you like a slave in the call centre!

Posted on 25 February 2012 by Rater #5 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I completely agree. I started after the "Americanism",but it was somewhat tolerable as ther was the potential to grow within the company. Little did I know about office politics. The management in the call centre is an absolute joke and you only can move on if you have a really good supervisor. They don't last either.

Stay away!