Coast Mountain Bus Company

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Tourisme, Voyage, Transport de passagers

• This was by far the best company I have ever worked for. Extremely organized, excellent support system, amazing management. They had the best incentive program, opportunities for advancement and respect for their employees. I would highly recommend this company !!

Publié le 28 avril 2015 par Évaluateur #16 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

I would concur on the whole with this operator. I am retired and worked for CMBC and its predecessors for 31 years. Since Translink took over from BC Transit everything seemed to move ahead. Unfortunately because the BC Govt. meddled with the administration it has impaired its operation. The referendum was not a good move for anyone except the BC Govt - they seem to want to make TL/CMBC and its workers broken. Stressful job. You should have good self control, people skills and a well maintained body. Co-workers are excellent as is the camaraderie. The most open minded company I have worked for regarding no discrimination between men, women, black/brown/white, ethnic origin, lifestyle, religion etc. Training department is great too. Most supervisors are great and try their best to understand. There have be a bad apple here and there but usually they end up being escorted out the door. Apart from being expected to perform 1 hours work in 40 minutes (same with public transit operations all over the world), I would recommend this employer.... overall they were very good to me. Last but not least - the Union is great but the membership need to attend their meetings to direct their executive board. Hang in there "don't quit".

Publié le 2 mars 2016