CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• CN is a company that always innovate and put all the energy required for the success of its customers...and this is an important criteria of satisfaction when you expect to do a long career with such an employer. Huge increase in the stock price this year, so the company is doing just fine without the garbage that has been removed from the company.

Posted on 24 November 2012 by Rater #326 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

seems like this site is infected with company officials putting up fake reviews.
the number of thumbs downs on a negative post is ALWAYS about 2800 to 2966 and the same number of thumbs up on the FAKE positive posts.
lots of duplicated positive posts that are cut and pastes

Posted on 30 March 2014

Yeah, Just like Jesus said the truth will set you free.

Posted on 7 December 2012

A typical management flunkie post who cant see but through CN glasses. I am leaving to go into business for myself as compensation and benefits turned out to be not as advertised or promised for the lifestyle requested. Check with someone who works in the job you are applying for before believing these phoney reviews and ask them how many days they have left.

Posted on 25 November 2012