CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• CN has great benefits, higher pay than most for the industry. It is an ever changing workforce with a lot of retirements and new hires but that makes way for advancement opportunities. I see a lot of people complaining on here, but you have to ask why do they still work here? The pay/benefits/opportunities out weigh the negatives, you are compensated for long hours, stress is high at times but overall I would definately recommend to family and friends.

Posted on 27 November 2012 by Rater #209 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

well as someone is currently is still employed with CN as a conductor I can tell you that I am unhappy. I only stay cause it pays the bills with a above averge wage. Once I pay off debt you can be sure I will be looking for a job I actually am happy to go to. Tired of getting pushed around by trainmasters and getting faulted for other peoples mistakes I cant control. I feel like a prisioner being watched like a hawk over the camera's. I CANT help the fact I accumilate demerits on someone elses behalf, so why am I being pushed around? CN should learn to treat your employees better. We are your bread and butter in the end!

Posted on 25 March 2013

fake post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 15 December 2012

anyone who is reading this, please note this is a phoney review and should not be considered as a real rating from someone who works here

Posted on 1 December 2012

Only the terminated (for cause) come here to cry.

Posted on 1 December 2012

again, one of the many false reviews from HR dept or hired help

Posted on 30 November 2012

i guess you failed to realize that maybe they recently quit or they are about to and wish to rate the company on this site.

Posted on 29 November 2012

Most of the people that posted negative reviews and still work at CN are still there because they have pensions to consider. They've invested 20 plus years into a pension, and can't justify leaving and losing a portion of their investment.

Posted on 29 November 2012