CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• Very good benefits!!! Employees are fun to work with (all ages). Good salaries! The organization has many diverse parts to its business, so there is something for everyone working there. They do not hesitate to give you the skills you need to better yourself or help you to advance in the company.

Posted on 27 November 2012 by Rater #203 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

fake post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 15 December 2012

Clearly padded by HR... As for moving around in the company to better your career is BS! I applied for a job posting as it would have been a better fit for me and my skill, I was promptly told by HR no less that I wouldn't be considered for the position because I would not be released from my current role!!!

Posted on 8 December 2012

THEY DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE YOU THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO BETTER YOUSELF OR HELP YOU ADVANCE IN THE COMPANY! must be a different company I work for. I recently completed my training for engineer and they paid me at a lower rate than a trainee conductor and rushed me through. to go do the most saftey critical job they have! I mess up the public pays!

Posted on 7 December 2012

Talk to and of the skilled trades how their apprenticeship is going.. It's been more than 10 years and CN is still giving us the jerk around. They don't want you fully trained cause they know you'll take off . If they treated people like humans maybe they wouldn't leave.

Posted on 7 December 2012

FAKE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 2 December 2012

The same HR stooge frequent this site on regular basis to post fake reviews.

Posted on 2 December 2012

The same terminated stooge frequent this site on regular basis to post fake reviews.

Posted on 1 December 2012

wow, alot of HR people frequent this site on regular basis to artifically inflate CN's rating with completely untrue ratings. I would have to say the negative ones offer a better perspective of the real truth. I can't believe the sunshine these 5 star ratings are trying to blow up your you know what.....lol

Posted on 27 November 2012