CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• Best company I've ever worked for. Sure the compensation package is great, and if you hire on be prepared for a great organization and good management. I've never seen a company try so hard to take care of their employees. Highly recommendable!!

Posted on 24 November 2012 by Rater #173 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Personally I would just be thankful you have a job.went to a job fare for CN app 8 months ago,and didn't get the job,but anyone out there looking to hire what could be a great employee please get hold of my E-mail.my Uncle was a conductor for 30 years and loved it.would love to work for CN

Posted on 29 May 2013

Cameras in the lunch room.. You are counted to the minute. CAW is on the company's side.

Posted on 4 December 2012

trust the ratings from people who have worked there for several years over a trumped up HR rating!

Posted on 1 December 2012

Looks like CN HR is plugging the company. The two and a half star rating overall is vastly inflated... I know I have been there over three decades... never worse than it is right now! New employees or prospects beware!

Posted on 27 November 2012

I think rater 390 should be drug/alcohol tested....judgement seems impaired.

Posted on 26 November 2012

if you hate someone help them to get a job here and sit back and laugh at them everyday for getting screwed everyday,i really want my ex wife to get hired here

Posted on 25 November 2012

all i can say is hahhahahahahahahahahahaha Apparently we dont work for the Same CN haha Im on my way to work in 10 minutes and i never know if im going to be dragged into the office for some BS investigation.Maybe TODAY is the day i get fired? The plkace is run by little kids with a chip on their shoulder. One day a worker is going to slap them silly with the labour code book.

Posted on 24 November 2012