CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• just to let everybody know i was removed from conductor training programme becouse of not being able to get 90% plus in the tests.but thats my own fault( ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE) so i m not taking anybody's side c(company or employee) AS far as company goes its a great company to work for,they have very good salary,benefits,lots of advancement chances, and one of the best thing is buying shares in CN which they match it by.35% so ur money grows right away. before they hire u they tell u everything (positive and negative).
    as far employees most of ppl work for CN r very nice and responsiable ppl,otherwise they won't be able to keep there job,if we talk abt ppl, lot of them want to quit but they can't coz either they r abt to retire or they made there expense so big that they can not afford them w/o CN job.
    I KNOW LOTS OF PPL WILL OR WILL NOT LIKE THIS REVIEW BUT THATS MY OPNION
    THANX

Posted on 2 October 2012 by Rater #117 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Message to HR dept. ( or who ever is the goof that authored this) next time you post a fake review try not being so damn obvious. It sounds way too promotional, especially the sales pitch about buying CN shares.

Posted on 15 November 2012

Go apply at cp they will take you

Posted on 5 October 2012