CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• Stable employer, with excellent health care benefits, pension and other company programs. The work is very interesting, with a lot of options for future career progression. Does not require relocation to large cities for many positions.

Posted on 4 July 2012 by Rater #29 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

All this guy talks about is money. We have jobs to afford our lives that's it. Our jobs are NOT our lives. After you discard us like used steel who will pick up the rusted fragments? Not our family and friends cause we won't have none! No Thanks! There is more to life!

Posted on 24 November 2012

''does not require relocation'' r u out of ur freaking mind. thats all they do relocate. if you say no they punish you. no advancement. if you are good at what you do its one less problem to take care and you will die there. You fail up. thats how you get promotions.

Posted on 15 November 2012

Ha ha ha I know about 5 managers that CN has shipped of to God forsaken places. Then they send in bigger a$$holes from some other crap hole. It's one of the only good things at CN is watching some $hitball boss getting shipped of to a frozen hellhole in the middle of no-where.

Come be a boss at CN.. Hope you like Blackflys in your anus..

Posted on 19 July 2012

Great company, very strong management team, great compensation and benefits.

Posted on 9 July 2012

"does not require relocation to large cities" your right on that one, they will ship you off to a little town of 200 people in northern Canada and expect you to live and work there. No thanks I like high speed Internet and everything open 24 hrs, if your a hick farmer then come on and apply, high school drop out with grade 10 education, even better. These are the only people that work here, the rest leave.

Posted on 8 July 2012

It's disgusting whoever this person is copying and pasting Real employees comments and concerns and then changing one word to make them into a positive review instead of negative, wich I'm sure will be done to the review I have just wrote in a few hours ha

Posted on 4 July 2012

To all the individuals posting positive reviews here, well done. Somebody has to be honest around here.

Posted on 4 July 2012

We are all leaving. This place has become a real ****show.