• This company has to be one of the worst un-professional and un-organized company I ever came across. They hired me after so many interviews that I had to go through (even meeting the president of the company) - you would think I was applying for the CEO position. Then after this lengthy process they finally sent me a offer letter which I signed and returned to them immediately. I received the congratulatory email from the talent personnel agency handling this account and was told that I would be getting a call from employer early the following week. I had another job offer from another company that I had accepted before accepting Citron's offer - so I cordially called them and told them I would not be taking this position as I had gotten a better offer with Citron that suited my needs. The following week I waited to be contacted from Citron but that call never came.Finally mid-week I got a call from the personnel agency saying that Citron was rescinding the offer and that they had made a mistake with their budget and could not hire me. Then on top of that I was sent a letter by e-mail confirming what the agency had told me on the phone - only the letter had the wrong position stated on it. The following day they sent me another letter by e-mail with the correct position. Talk about screwing up again - no professionalism whats so ever. So now after all this - I am still unemployed and back to square one!! I would not recommend this company to anybody - if they could treat any potential employees like this - imagine how they treat their current ones.

Posted on 19 May 2017 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate