CIBC

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• CIBCis a great place to work. Clients and staff are well taken care of in this organization.If you like working with people and care about your clients you will enjoy working for CIBC. Just like any organization a lot depends on the manager. I have worked for CIBC for twenty years and can say that for the most part the people in CIBC are wonderful. Learning and development is encouraged and supported. Policies are in place to help and protect emoloyees and CIBC offers great benefits. Work and lifestyle balance is supported as much as can be expected while running a business. I have recommended CIBC to as a place to work to family and friends and most are still with the company. I will continue to recommend CIBC. If you are looking for advancement and are willing to work towards your goal then you will get the support you need from this organization.

Posted on 25 June 2009 by Rater #40 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I love working with people but CIBC is not for the people all they want you to do is sell sell sell if they have one visa then apply for another give them a personal line of credit give them life and disability insurance the more you sell is better for them but if you have a heart and put yourself in the client's place they don't like that just con the client into 3 accounts visa and everything they qualify for but when they need help you should not spend so much time because you are not getting anything out of the meeting. It looks like a nice job but sometimes the people working in the factory is treated better than the CIBC employee.

Posted on 13 April 2010