• Currently an employee of this firm and I have to disagree with the comments on this site so far. Grossly unbalanced and from the sounds of it, from inexperienced rookies. Try working for a bank first and then work here - your comments will be different. From my experience, management has always been very responsive to our needs and always puts clients/brokers as a priority. Been a broker here for two years now and management leaves me a lone to do my job while giving me the support I need to build my book.

Comments on the CEO are unfair. From what I see when he is in Toronto, he is a very hard worker (I've seen him mail out his morning commentaries at 5AM), caring to his staff, and always ready to help. I've noticed that he always seems to ask if there's anything he can do for us and the one time I took him up on his offer, he delivered within the hour. Can't ask for much more from a busy guy like that.

I work here and I would recommend a seasoned broker to give the place an honest look.

Posted on 19 June 2015 by Rater #6 | Flag as inappropriate