• Company's training program is tough and I didn't make it through but learned a lot about the industry and life. Even though I was fired in the third week for not passing my assignments I appreciated the experience and feedback. Learned to work very fast and be very detailed something I never learned in University. Comments below are probably from fired rookies like myself but difference is they probably didn't learn the lesson they were trying to teach. Btw CEO is very hands on! He was really tough on everyone but it makes sense since he's the leader and who would want to work for a weak leader? I knew he cared since every time I made a mistake he took the time to write out where I made the mistake and improve. He is serious about perfection. My first assignment he said my work was crap but also helped me improve and I am much better because of the real feedback. I am inspired to work harder and be as successful as him one day. Company is young but management is very responsive. Always picked up phone and answered emails fast! Sorry I couldn't make it at this firm. Not for everyone but if you make it you will thrive.

Posted on 28 January 2015 by Rater #3 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

From what I heard, most rookies that didn't make it was because they failed their industry course (namely the Conducts and Practices Handbook CPH).

Typical entitlement attitude... blaming others for their own failings

Posted on 19 June 2015