CGI

Industry: IT: Services

• Chicoutimi, Qc - I work at CGI for now three years, I'm going to get my third raise, but I'm already sure it's gonna be a joke. Some new employees gets in @ $15 per hour with mo diploma; after two raises, I still not reached the $14, I've started at $13. I got 1.5% of raise the first year and then 2% last year; hey, the cost of life increased of 3.8%, I'm losing money year after year.

They are not able to keep their personal because they don't want to pay them correctly. For each 10 persons whos quits (about each month), they only hire 2 or 3.

Mangaement is very poor, they don't give a s**t of you. Even if your overloaded, they still continu to ask you more and more, cutting lunch times by half, making over 60 hours a week.

Computers they provide to us is scrap, 512Mb of ram, 1.5Ghz. We have an application to enter tickets (Chorus or Remedy 6.0) which requires at least 2Ghz and 1.5Gb of ram. Computer frozing for a minute or so with only a little MSN window saying that someone has connected.

If your a mazochist and like to suffur and be overworked, CGI is your wet dream.

Posted on 19 October 2008 by Rater #160 | Flag as inappropriate