CGI

Industry: IT: Services

• After 16 years at CGI they put me temporary on unemployment as many other people - no 2 weeks in advance,no any package of departure. Nothing. They will keep you as long they can use you and they only promise that you will make a progress but they don't care about you at all. Big thieves with smiles. Many menages that get a lot of money and many immigrants that work hard. Overtime is not payed.

Posted on 27 March 2017 by Rater #369 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I disagree with the last poster. It really depends on what BU you are in. Changing BU's is often like changing companies. It is certainly not a working paradise. They cut at the expense of themselves in areas without proper thought and then suffer the consequences later. Remaining employees are left overworked and more and more is pushed on to them.

Work hard and sacrifice and then finding yourself out the door is a painful reminder that you are just another commodity.

Posted on 9 July 2017

To the original poster, sorry that happened to you. I was let go a while back after working very hard and always getting good reviews. It's what the Company does to save money at the expense of the employees both let go and those who remain who have to work even harder than they were before.

CGI while a good Company is not a working paradise certainly not in the BU I worked in. But then every BU is like another Company.

Posted on 18 April 2017

I need to strongly disagree. CGI takes care of its employees and overtime is paid and encouraged to help with external clients. I think this comment is made by a disgruntled employee who try to seek vengeance.

CGI is a working paradise. I strongly recommend this company.

Posted on 1 April 2017