CFCP / Chemin de fer Canadien Pacifique

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• I just want to know who is voting against all these comments because all the comments I have seen are true. This place is going to hell in a hand basket, no respect, no recognition, no incentive, no leadership. They treat people as commodities. There used to be a sign at the mccowan exit in Scarborough saying drive safe your family needs you but someone took it down. I guess I neither have to drive safe no more or don't need my family. This place just uses fear mongering and intimidation and they will lie right to your face. Had a manager tell me there would be no more layoffs after they lay off 10 more guys, next day I got my lay off notice. All these guys are doing is driving up the stock by slashing and burning and when it's all said and done are just going to ride off into the sun set with bags full of money or set us up for a take over when all this shit hits the fan and stock plumiest to all time lows. I am glad I got laid off I actually get to see my family now and get to spend my nights in bed instead of feeling like a disgruntled zombie. I would advise everyone not to apply here but there is no need since a quarter of the work force is laid off and will take years if ever to get those guys working again.

Posted on 11 April 2013 by Rater #190 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

They have a bot programmed at head office to seek out negative 'press' and mitigate it.

It's basically the same approach as taken by the prime minister's office that goes and makes positive comments about whatever criminal act committed that day.

CP does the same thing.

It you look at the numbers they're all between 770 and 980.

That's a computer bot.