Canyon Technical Services

Industry: Energy

• I worked at this place as a dedicated employee for a number of years . They (management)absolutely don't give a crap about their employees . I mentioned working behind closed valves was bs and got told it was my job and to shut up and do it or leave . Little did I know it was actually illegal. Canyon sells out safety in order to retain customers. safety is downtime downtime is money. When bringing concerns to management after an iron failure was told basically to adapt or quit. They Nickle and dime employees and there is so much two faced immature bull that goes on behind the scenes within this establishment it's ridiculous. Dispatchers playing God with crews so much conspiring against each other this place was great at one point and has dramatically gone down hill . The establishment constantly reeking fear over the employees threatening them with their jobs . All the while forgetting who made the the company what it is today ...the guys in the dirt day in night out . Alot of doping goes on with in this company if they had a random piss test they would have to close the doors .although this place has gone to the dogs I have to thank them for making showing me that there is more to life than fracin with canyon . I wasn't laid off or fired I quit .

Posted on 11 February 2016 by Rater #28 | Flag as inappropriate